Healing The Inner Child
By Gaby Milan
The emotional wounds you have suffered in your childhood may develop with time. As time passes by, you will become emotionally susceptible and dysfunctional adults.
Whatever you are today is the outcome of your problems, strengths, habits and level of self-esteem. In every age, from birth to infant and child to adolescent, you have met distinct challenges. If the people around you raised you in a natural and healthy way, you will turn out into a well-balanced and strong individual.
However, if your youthful experiences are filled with traumas and problems, these past incidents will extremely affect the way you are today. To understand this topic, you must understand the concept of inner child.
In this course you will learn:
- How to work on healing the inner child
- The history of healing inner child movement
- Carl jung’s contribution to this topic
- Understanding the spiritual connection to our inner child
- Learning to trust yourself
- Learning to forgive yourself and others if it is for your highest good
- Tools used in healing inner child and much more! Get all the info you need here!